Welcome to CPCS Independent Study
Here at Cedar Park Christian Schools' Independent Study Homeschool Support Program, we serve homeschool students from grades K-12, and we have graduated several students each year. These students go on to achieve a great deal whether in the world of work or in a university setting.
Our Independent Study students receive teaching and/or advising from caring, certified, Christian teachers who work with each according to their specific needs. An individualized curriculum is tailored to meet the needs and interests of each student. Some students participate in up to two classes on our CP campuses. Students may also participate in the campus athletics and extracurricular club programs.
Our IS students complete a program which satisfies the state graduation requirements and often times extends beyond those expectations. Upon graduation Independent Study students earn an accredited diploma and transcript which is accepted by all universities. We welcome you to contact us to discuss Independent Study as an option for your child.
Dr. Kay McIntosh
Cedar Park Christian Schools
- Quick Documents & Forms
- IS New Student Application 2018-19
- IS Pastoral Reference 2018-19
- IS Re-Enrollment Form 2018-19
- IS Brochure 2018
- IS Application Procedures 2018-19
- IS Financial Agreement 2018-19
- IS Parent/Guardian Student Advisor Agreement 2018-19
- IS Summer School Registration & Financial Agreement 2018
- IS Newsletter Spring 2017-18
- All Documents & Forms